Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And So It Begins

I have a feeling that for next few months updates on Cub will be comprised of two things.
  1. Poop - as in, Cub pooped for the first time in the toilet at school today!  I'm not sure when he'll do this again (hopefully before he's 16), but he was very proud of himself today - so proud he didn't want to flush it.
  2. Words - as in, Cub said his first sentence (kind of) today and as parents we couldn't be more proud - "No! Mine!".  
Things haven't really improved much at work, so instead of dwelling on it - I'll just post pictures of Cub.

Our neighbor gave us a few grapefruits. Cash thought they were balls.  I told him, "Cash we eat grapefruit." and so here he is trying to eat it.

He's not really a fan of grapefruit peel (but who is?).


Here's a little picture of me (I brushed my hair today) and Cub.


Happy Birthday to Mormor!

4 comments:

  1. yeay!!!! Good job, Buddy :) And what a pretty momma you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good grief. Doesn't Cash know the peel the grapefruit? What are you teaching him (or more like not teaching him)? Have you had to give him the 'don't use drugs" talk yet?

    Sorry to hear about work. If you feel like it email me and give me the update.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embrace these milestones! There will be so many others that you’ll never get to celebrate, like the last time you brush his teeth for him or tie his shoes. Kiddos grow so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, no one wants to read about poop. Ever. I will be back home next week so you had better live it up this week sister - get all the weirdness out. I will be back to calling you out on all the weird stuff you do like post about Cash's poop on your blog.

    Now, I have to get back to channel surfing between Criminal Minds in German, Desperate Housewives in Spanish, and Jonathan's favorite, British snooker tournaments in English.

    ReplyDelete