Monday, February 20, 2012

Misfit Monday

There was no real misfit misbehavior today.

*** I spoke too soon***

 I just received an email from a misfit with a lovely racial slur.  He meant to send the email to one person (obviously not me), but instead he sent it to me, Buttin, the misfit he meant to send it to and THE ENTIRE ANSWERING SERVICE (many of the people who work for the answering service would take great offense to the slur).  Gee Wiz. 

***Back to the story I was going to tell.***

However, this evening Buttin (with the help of his misfit family, including Gigi) managed to cut down two semi-dead trees in the front of our house.

Here he is pushing one down (see the strain on his face - that's real effort).


Here is Cub with his new truck from Gigi.



No comments:

Post a Comment