Monday, December 7, 2009

And Breathe . . .

Phew . . . I think tomorrow morning, we will have the interweb again. This is all thanks to our friend, Mick, and pretty much no thanks to AT&T. I feel so out of the loop without email and google.

Tomorrow morning we (me, Buttin & Tubby-Tub) have a pretty big sales presentation. It's simple, but I've included some cheesiness. Buttin wants me to wear something that shows off the tummy - we're not above using our unborn child as a way to break the ice.

3 comments:

  1. Shows off the tummy! Does that mean the "I Dream of Jeanne" oufit makes a comeback.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's better than using the boobs (meaning the 2 men with you) to make a sale???

    Ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! Auntie and Bill are FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete