Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Christmas Stress

It looks like Molly is trying to tell me something in this picture. I think she's really saying, "get this stupid thing off my head . . . now.", but I'm going to pretend like she's saying, "don't be stressed at Christmastime, mommy."

There are just so many things left on my "to-do" list. For those women who already have children - I have no idea how you do it. I'm not even hosting Christmas at my house this year, but here's a list of all the things I have to accomplish in the next 48 hours:

  • Try to find Buttin a good Christmas gift (I'm stressing because I haven't been able to find that one perfect gift & I usually- I'm so good at it - I think).
  • Buy gift cards and some other various gifts for the few people still on my shopping list.
  • Go to the grocery store to buy stuff for the two work parties we have tomorrow (installer Christmas breakfast and our Holiday party).
  • Make food for the work holiday parties, set up parties, clean up after parties, etc. . .
  • Get house ready for dear MIL and GMIL (even though they're the easiest house guests EVER).
  • Wrap copious amount of gifts.
  • Buy a few more stocking stuffers; and
  • Various work tasks that must be done before I leave on Thursday (hopefully early).
I'm also trying to just enjoy our last Christmas before Lumpy arrives, but that's so much easier said than done. Next Christmas, I'll probably look back on Christmas 2009 and think - wow, I had it SO easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment