Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekly Workout Summary

This week was not a great running week. However, I was a little more tired than usual because of all the moving activity and the weather was really, really cold (although I promise to NEVER complain about cold weather while running).

I had a great run on Wednesday - about 4 chilly miles at the world record pace of 10:54/mile, well it was pretty fast for me considering I haven't been that fast, for that many miles,f or months. Yesterday's run was a very short 3 miles - it was 25 degrees and my fingers never got warm. I also had to run around downed power lines (OK, there was only one - but it sounds more dramatic in the plural).

I only ran 10 miles total this week, but I hope to be back closer to 15 this coming week. I also did a couple Team Tri workouts - one that involved a StairMaster and weights - at the same time! My friend Jen would not have enjoyed that workout.

1 comment:

  1. "StairMaster and weights - at the same time" You're right, I would not have found it enjoyable in the slightest. Now I have even more motivation not to accept your Team Tri class invites.

    ReplyDelete