Friday, December 18, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 25

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy:

She's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn.


This is good. I'm hopeful that during our next ultrasound (Jan 4th) we'll get some even better pictures of Lumpy as his/her skin starts to look more like a little baby and less like a little tadpole.


Baby Center has this to say about me:


Your baby's not the only one with more hair — your locks may look more full and lustrous than ever. It's not that you're growing more hair, but thanks to hormonal changes, the hair that you'd normally shed is sticking around longer than usual.


Does chin hair count? This seems to be the only place that I'm really noticing more hair - lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can grow a full beard and we can charge $1.00 per person for people to come see you. They could just look through your window so you wouldn't even have to leave home. It could be an extra income stream.

    The good ideas just keep rolling right out of my head. I think I should try to use my mind for the good of all mankind and then maybe I can finally win the Nobel prize that I so richly deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...so that's a BEARD on your chin. I thought it was cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete