Friday, December 11, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 24

All is going very well with Lumpy this week. I can now consistently feel Lumpy moving whenever I sit still and Buttin can usually feel Lumpy move at night. Sometimes, when Lumpy is sleeping (certainly, a child of mine would be taking lots of naps) Buttin likes to poke my tummy and say "wake-up, play with me." I have a feeling Lumpy will be getting his/her sweet, sweet revenge very soon.

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy:

Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long; he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up.

I'm going to do my best to help Lumpy plump up during the holidays!

Baby Center doesn't really have anything interesting to say about me during this week - only to warn me that during my next doctor's appointment, I'll probably have a blood glucose test. Just the short version. Sounds like loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment