Monday, May 31, 2010

Growing Up

I know Cash is not yet two months old, but he's changing daily and so quickly and I can see the next 18 years go by in the blink of an eye. This makes me excited and sad all at the same time.

I mentioned in a post last week that I'm a lot more emotional about motherhood than I expected. Tonight, we put Cash in his own room (actually just the corner of Buttin's office - but it's a start). We'll see how the night goes. Buttin keeps telling me we can always move him back into our room whenever (if ever) I want. Buttin is being wonderfully sweet about all my silly emotions.

Cash has been particularly handsome (Buttin says he has handsome days and not-so handsome days) the last couple of days.

Here are a few pictures:

Check out the belly and the cheeks!!


I love him checking out himself in the mirror.


This is his "look-away" pose - maybe he's just sick of me taking pictures.


Here's his cute little morning face.


No comments:

Post a Comment