Sunday, May 30, 2010

Metamorphosis To Motherhood - Meeting Four

I was unable to make meeting three because of my boob issue, but on Wednesday the whole group was together again (for the first time since the first meeting - there have been various health issues).

We even took a group picture - yup, that's Cash - staring at a fan.


For our fourth meeting we discussed baby massage. Cash seems to like baby massage, but he seems to like just laying around waving his arms and making noises a lot more.

In honor of his noise making (and arm waiving) - I now present, "Baby Noises".


3 comments:

  1. 1st of all, Garrison LOVES fans too :) And 2nd, that video is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that's Cash talk for "I love my Daddy".

    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no expert on baby noises, but I swear I heard Cash say, "Put down that d--n camera."

    Bill

    ReplyDelete