Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy One Month Birthday!

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Cash!

Look at those cute socks MorMor!

We had a brief Dr. Sharpie visit today. Here are the updates.
  • Cash weighs 9lbs 12oz (that's a 28oz weight gain in about 2.5 weeks). Dr. Sharpie was very happy with his weight gain. He is in the 50th percentile.
  • Cash is now 21.5 inches tall. He is in the 25th percentile.
  • All of Cash's laboratory work from his 2 weeks visit came back normal.
  • I told Dr. Sharpie that I was a little concerned about all of his spit-up, but she said not to worry that it's very normal for babies to spit-up at every feeding. She wasn't the least bit concerned especially considering his generous weight gain (hee . . hee, that's what Dr. Elephant told me when I'd gain a lot of weight, but in Cash's case it's a VERY GOOD thing).
  • Cash seems to be favor looking to one side (his left). I think this is because he looks to his left when he looks out the window from his bed and because of the way I feed him. Dr. Sharpie said that if we switch up his bed position and the position I feed him in, it should be corrected. We certainly don't want little man to have a flat spot on the left side of his head.
Our next Dr. Sharpie visit is in one month.

1 comment: