Saturday, May 29, 2010

He's In It To Win It

No, sadly this post is not about running. But, it is about something even more entertaining.

Max is my friend Liz's new dog - he's a seven year old rescue and a sweetheart.

See . . .super cute:


Now that Max is fully integrated into the family, he's begun to exhibit some pretty disgusting habits. He likes to hump the two other dogs, Oliver and Kodi, and my personal favorite - he likes to lick Kodi's ears until they are absolutely soaking in puppy spit.

Jonathan (Liz's husband) is mortified by this behavior, but Liz and I find it hilarious. So hilarious, I had to take pictures.

Here is a tongue action shot:


Here's Max with pretty much his entire snout inside of Kodi's ear:


Max is showing some real effort in vying for the title of the most disgusting animal known to man (and by man I mean, me and Liz), but he's going to have to step up his game in order to compete with this or this or this or (the big winner) this. Good luck Max, I have a feeling we'll be seeing lots more disgusting behavior from you in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Not sure if I should tell Jonathan about this post or not.

    ReplyDelete