Monday, March 26, 2012

Misfit Monday

Oh misfits, oh misfits - you never cease to amaze me (with your ridiculousness).  

Here is my dramatic (only somewhat fictitious) interpretation of a conversation between a misfit and Buttin.

Misfit:  I want $300 to do a job.
Buttin: OK, sounds fair.

Two days later (misfit only did part of the work)

Misfit:  Why did you only pay me $150? You said you'd pay me $300.
Buttin:  You only did half the work.
Misfit:  But you said you'd pay me $300.
Buttin:  But, you only did half the work.  
Misfit:  But, you told me I'd get $300.
Buttin: You didn't complete the job - you said you needed $300 to do ALL the work, but you only did PART OF the work so you only get part of the total.  
Misfit:  The part of the job I did was very difficult and took more work than I expected and you told me I'd get $300. 
Buttin: Go away. 

I think that Cub is ready to be a misfit.  Here he is doing a measurement in our house.



It looks better than what some misfits do.

Here's a picture of him doing measurements of the outside rug (again, looks good to me).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment