Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sometimes Saturdays Are For Pictures

I ran 10 miles today in what can only be described as a bug storm.  I was covered with those tiny little nat-fly-like bugs when I got home.  I guess our nice, cool weather is over - hello hot, humid summer.  

Cub had a blast today and I took a lot of pictures.  

Buttin went with Uncle Jonathan to an all-day concert so Aunt Liz decided to come over and play this afternoon.

All I can say is that the two of them had quite a bit of fun together (more than I think either of them expected to have - or at least more than Aunt Liz expected)

 


 
One of their cutest moments, I didn't get on camera - but Liz walked away and Cub ran, squealing (with delight) towards her.

Here is one more of Cub.



1 comment:

  1. Aw....I love Cash. And I can honestly say I don't love any other child in the world. He is amazing. And fun.

    ReplyDelete