Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SXSW

SXSW has begun in Austin.

I'm pretty uncool when it comes to music (Me: Hey Butin - have you heard that new Brittany Spears song? ) and we are about as far away north from SXSW as you can live (and still be considered Austin).  It's become increasingly difficult for locals to participate in the technology/movie/music festival, but Buttin is downtown tonight supporting one of our misfits (drum player/carpet sales person extraordinaire). 

Of all the SXSW stuff I've seen online - this is my favorite tshirt. Welcome To Austin.  Please Don't Move Here. I hear Dallas is Great!


Cub's ears seem to be on the mend (although last night he coughed a bunch) - here he is playing outside.




1 comment:

  1. i am STEALING THAT SHIRT LINK.

    i work downtown. i am surrounded by sxsw. everywhere. EVERYWHERE, I TELL YOU!

    ReplyDelete