Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thirty Second Movie Reviews

It's been a while since I've done movie reviews.






I love this movie.  It's raunchy, hilarious and sappy (no big surprise - I cried - a few times).  At the end of the day, parenting isn't easy - but if you parent with the right person, it is romantic.  


 




My expectations were not high, but this movie is awesome!  I laughed from beginning to end.  It's funny, but also extremely clever and now (against all my best efforts), I like Channing Tatum.








This is a sweet, funny and enjoyable movie.  It's kind of like a fairytale - how one coincidence leads to another and might lead you to your destiny.  Maybe Cash will still want to live at home when he's thirty . . .


Here is Cub today doing "big, big, big"


No comments:

Post a Comment