Saturday, March 5, 2011

Charlie Sheen Quotes by Cub

We've had some great weather this past week, so I've been taking lots of Cub pictures. Sometimes it looks like he's having a conversation with me. Here's Cub delivering Charlie Sheen quotes (also from this past week).


I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind.

I got magic and I got poetry at my fingertips.


I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching, a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude, can't handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is, I don't know, maybe not from this terrestrial realm.


Winning!
They picked a fight with a warlock

I probably took more than anybody could survive... I was banging seven-gram rocks, and finishing them.
I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man I'm rolling out magic, bro.

Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm and F18, bro, and I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordinance to the ground.

I just don't do it. I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren't special. People who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

I think the honesty not only shines through in my work, but also my personal life. And I get in trouble for being honest. I'm extremely old-fashioned. I'm a nobleman. I'm chivalrous. I mean, what's not to love?

Especially when you see how I party man, it's epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them, just look like droopy-eyed, armless children

5 comments:

  1. True brilliance. I want to make some funny or snarky comments about this to amuse you but I have to be honest...this post was genius and I am not sure that anything I say could improve upon that. Well played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really funny compilation! I love Charlie Sheen quotes. My favorite is this one: http://quotista.com/quote/1205

    ReplyDelete