Monday, March 7, 2011

Programming Interruption

I realize that I'm off schedule.

Yesterday was supposed to be Cub's 11 month (gulp) letter and today is supposed to be misfit Monday. However, yesterday (morning) I caught a horrible stomach bug. It was so bad I was in bed (or in the bathroom) all day long and never even turned on the TV. Poor Buttin caught the same thing yesterday evening and he was in the bathroom most of the night (my friend Liz also got sick last night). Right now Buttin and I are starting to feel better, but we're just keeping our fingers crossed that Cub doesn't catch it.

Here's a little picture from Saturday, two of my best friends (who are sisters) came to town for a visit. Cub was a little shy, but I think he has a thing for blondes.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo.

    In other news, I have never been so sick in my life. I think that Stomach Bug drastically understates whatever it was that hit us. Its more like a Stomach Atom Bomb.

    ReplyDelete