Monday, March 14, 2011

Misfit Monday

Misfit Monday is bought to you today by one of our cleaning misfits, we'll call him Darren.

The following is a rough transcript of a conversation that happened a couple months ago between Darren and his boss, Timmy.

Darren: It sure is cold out.
Timmy: Yeah. My computer said it was 28 degrees.
Darren: Wow, your computer has a thermometer inside it?

I can't make this stuff up.

Here's a picture of Graby today. He smiles, but you can see it in his eyes - he's tired and a little sicky.


1 comment:

  1. His name is Cash, not Graby.

    That story is like 2 months old.

    I know the misfits have been up to some shenanigans recently so I think we need more current stories. I can go read someone else's blog if this one doesn't improve. Its not like I don't have anything better to do with my time.

    Try harder.

    ReplyDelete