Sunday, March 27, 2011

Phew

It's been a very busy few days.

I was very thankful to have my mother in town Thursday and Friday to help with sicko baby. We all took turns having him sleep on our chest (both nights and for naps) and it was nice to have her here.

Friday evening Buttin and I went to see The Lincoln Lawyer (cookie review soon) with Liz and Jonathan - super fun.

Saturday I went to Houston to attend my friend Nana's baby shower (she's have twin girls) - I was exhausted when I got home around 7:30.

Thankfully, Graby seemed better and he slept in his bed last night from 6:15 - 5 and then from 5:15 - 7:30 this morning. He ate a little better today and slept for 2.5 hours on Buttin's chest while I went to friend Allison's Pampered Chef party (I bought some toys for Cub).

I think little Cub has a lot of sleep catching up to do - he's pretty adorable, but has some little under eye circles.


No comments:

Post a Comment