Saturday, March 19, 2011

Running Update

One of my un-posted New Year's Resolutions was to write at least ONE post a week about running. I'm not doing an excellent job at keeping up with the writing, but the good news is that I AM running.

Sadly, it's already starting to get warm. I went out this morning - 68 and about 200% humidity. Bleh. Oh well, this is running in Texas and you'd think I'd be used to it by now. In a few months - I'll WISH it was 68 (meaning it will be 80 when I start running at 5 AM).

Onto Graby news. He has been teething for what feels like all his life and I think we finally found a "toy" that offers him some relief - a vibrating tooth brush.

I know it doesn't look like he really LOVES it in this picture, but he does.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter - You were still one of my momma inspirations to go get a good running stroller this weekend :) Since my blog started as a running blog a couple of years ago, I also have the goal of reverting it to more about running...Best of luck to you with the writing!

    ReplyDelete