Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back To Running & A New Blog Header

After a brief two day break from running, I did a short little 3 mile run yesterday morning - it was only 37 degrees! What a relief - so much better from the 80 degrees and high humidity of the weekend. I actually had to wear cool weather running clothes and it felt so much better - I think I like running again.

In other news, I decided to amend the header to this blog. Can you spot he difference? Here' s a hint - I look like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt. I have felt in the last week or so that I've really "popped"- so I decided it was time to show me in a more accurate state. Hopefully, one day, I will return to my pre-Lumpy shape, but for now - I'm going to enjoy my belly and all the yummy holiday food!

No comments:

Post a Comment