Friday, November 27, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 22

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy's development this week:

His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.

I think it's very fitting that Lumpy should start developing tooth buds the week of Thanksgiving. Lumpy loved Thanksgiving. After eating about two Stephanie-sized pieces (probably five normal size pieces) of pie - Lumpy started moving around like crazy. Lumpy loves sugar. Speaking of Lumpy moving - Buttin felt Lumpy move on Wednesday night - he got kicked (or punched) a couple of times and says Lumpy has some attitude.

Baby Center has this to say about me:

At this point, you may find your belly becoming a hand magnet.

This hasn't happened too much yet. Barbie likes to touch my belly - but really, she's the only one. I've heard stories from other friends about random strangers touching their bellies. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but we'll see if it ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment