Monday, November 16, 2009

Marathon Pictures

I don't think all the pictures made it onto the CD. I KNOW that I took a picture of our wonderful rickshaw driver, but that one didn't make it. I also didn't manage to get a post-race picture - I guess my legs and feet weren't allowing my brain to work.

Here are some good ones:

We decorated our bibs with glitter and our shirts with our names. I think my mom preferred to run on the outside (next to the spectators) so that people could cheer for us!

Here we are at my parents' house before the race. Buttin got up at 4:45 AM to drop us off.

Standing next to our corral.

Mariachi Band - can you spot Momsy?

Here we are before the very warm, humid start of the race.

First Bill sighting - did I mention he showed up SIX times while we were on the course? Meanwhile, our husbands were at home asleep.
First picture with a bird/chicken.

Yeah - The Alamo.

Running past Lulu's Bakery - birth place of Chewy. Misfits - bring your appetite tomorrow morning!If I remember correctly - this is the THIRD Bill sighting. I love the sign!

This is somewhere around Mile 20 - more pictures with chickens. Can you tell how sweaty I am? The top part of my shirt is a completely different color green than the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment