Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thirty Second Movie Review - The Road

The Road

I think things change when there's a baby on the way. I know that my view point on everything is not different, but I certainly have an additional perspective. I read all but the last 20 pages of the book, but found the visual representation even more bleak than I remember. This is a very difficult two hours and I will never watch this movie again, but with that said - it was an excellent movie. I completely lost it near the end (after trying, somewhat successfully to remain aloof), like - heavy, trying to catch my break kind of tears.

P.S. Liz, this movie is NOT for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see it! Maybe I'll wait until it comes out on DVD so I can sniffle in the privacy of my living room. :0)

    ReplyDelete