Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekly Workout Summary

Even though Lumpy and I are not running as much as we were a few weeks ago - we're still working out and trying to stay very healthy (even with all the Thanksgiving food this week).

It is getting slightly more difficult to run longer distances - not because of any discomfort, but because of the constant need to go to the bathroom. Yesterday, I wanted to run about 8 miles, but I had to come home after a not so great pit stop (I didn't bring any toilet paper). I ran about 11 miles this week, did two weight workouts, one swim and one workout with my friend Jen which consisted of cardio and more weights (arms - and my triceps are still sore).

I feel very fortunate - I've read on some of the April Mommy message boards that many of the women can barely catch their breath enough for a decent workout and some haven't been able to do anything their entire pregnancy. My goal is to run between 10 - 15 miles per week for the next few weeks (and continue my Team Tri workouts) and then access how Lumpy and I are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment