Sunday, November 1, 2009

Marathon Training - Weekly Update

This Week: 10/25 - 10/31

Total Miles Completed: 20.34

Average Pace: 12: 22

Let the taper begin! Well, I really wanted to run about 25 miles this week, but it was raining way too hard on Monday morning.

Nothing too eventful this week - I just tried to enjoy some shorter, faster runs. I really do hope that I can complete the marathon (on November 15) without having to use the bathroom 26 times. I ran 13 miles yesterday (for my long run) and I had to stop, twice - to use the bathroom.

I can't believe that two weeks from today, Buttin and my dad will be driving my mom and me to our very first marathon. I'm getting very excited.

In other news, I'm also awake SUPER early this morning (although I'm sure I'll be napping soon) - I love Day Light Savings in the fall with the extra hour of sleep. I woke up at 4:50 with a bunch of energy (I also went to bed before 9 and slept through the entire night without interuption - thanks animals).

No comments:

Post a Comment