Sunday, November 8, 2009

Marathon Training - Weekly Update

This Week: 11/1 - 11/7

Total Miles Completed: 18.23

Average Pace: 12: 19

Sniff . . sniff. This will be my last "Marathon Training - Weekly Update" post for a while. Maybe from now on, I'll do a weekly workout review on Sundays (well, next Sunday I'll do a Rock N Roll recap).

It felt really strange having all this extra time this week- especially yesterday when my long run was only 8 miles! I can't believe that this time next week my mom and I will be at the starting line (in corral #22) waiting to begin our marathon. I'm must admit - I'm a little nervous and I'm really hoping that it will be less humid than it was during my run yesterday (96%).

Note to the moms: There may not be a post tomorrow - I'll volunteering all-day at a charity golf-tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment