Monday, November 30, 2009

My Favorite Time Of The Day

I'm a morning person. I think I get my happy-morning personality from my mother. This morning-time chipperness has a downside - usually, by 3:00 in the afternoon my brain is no longer functioning and/or I am taking a nap.

Usually, morning is my favorite time of the day; however, lately my favorite time of the day is sometime between now and 8:00 PM (what I now refer to as - bedtime). During this time of the day, Buttin and I are lying on the couch (with at least two animals) - the Christmas tree lights are the only lights on in the house - and I can feel Lumpy moving around like crazy (I think because it's the first time all day that I've been still).

I would take a picture of this moment right now, if I knew my getting up wouldn't wake my sleeping husband, Mouser and Scratch. This is the life.

P.S. Buttin just woke up and took this picture. Molly has now joined the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment