Monday, March 15, 2010

Really Sratch, Really?

One of my most prized Lumpy shower gifts is a Nap Nanny (from my wonderful friend Liz). I wish they made them for adults. I have visions of a very happy Lumpy sleeping on the Nap Nanny while we're all watching TV. It's probably the exact image the makers of the Nap Nanny want in my head.

I have been hiding this Nap Nanny from the cats since the day I received it - especially in light of this and this. Well, this past week we had some house guests. So, I had to move some things from the guest bedroom (i.e. Lumpy's eventual room) to Buttin's office. In moving the things to Buttin's office - I took special care to place lots of stuff on top of the Nap Nanny (to prevent it from becoming Scratch's next nap location).

I wasn't very successful:

1 comment: