Monday, June 14, 2010

30 For 30

I have a TV recommendation!

Buttin and I started watching 30 for 30 this weekend. It's an ESPN documentary series - featuring 30 sports stories by 30 different film makers.

We watched the Guru of Go and Buttin and I were reduced to blubbering fools & I don't even like basketball that much. I slept through the middle part of Run Ricky Run (hook'em horns), but Buttin said it was fascinating (and the parts I stayed awake for were great). These documentaries make the little feature stories they do during the Olympics look like junior high journalism pieces.

Now, a little picture of my athlete (I've got my fingers crossed for curling):

2 comments:

  1. I think he is going to be a luger.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your lovely blog and just wanted to say hello! My husband and I are runners expecting our first baby this fall. Looking forward to reading your posts. Your baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete