Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Like A Pro

Well - last night went great.

For the last week or so Cash has been on a pretty great (by our standards anyway) sleeping schedule.

To bed between 7 & 8 - up around 2 to eat, back down at 2:30 and then up at 5:00.

Last night he was asleep in his bed (which is no longer in our bedroom) by 7:30. It was the first night using the baby monitor (thanks Jen) and he woke up around 2:00 to eat and then was back in his bed asleep by 2:30. He didn't wake up again till 5:30 and after a little snack and diaper change - he and I went on a morning walk.

He's now back asleep in his swing for his morning nap (7 - 8).

So far, so good and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be having my son in the other room - I think I actually slept better and I think Buttin did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment