Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My (Hopeful) Race Calendar

I'm just in my second week back at running since the dreaded boob infection, but I need to have goals.

Here's my (and my mom's) race calendar for the 2010 - 2011 season (because we're like professional athletes).

October 17th - IBM Uptown Classic - 10K
October 23rd - Marathon for Adoption - Half Marathon (maybe)
November 14th - San Antonio Rock N Roll - Half Marathon
January 30th - Houston Chevron Marathon - Half Marathon (if we make the lottery)
February 20th - Austin Marathon - Half Marathon
April 11th - Capitol 10K - 10K

If we did the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon in December, we would qualify as "half fanatics" , albeit at the lowest level (Neptune: 3 half-marathons in 90 days). Oh well - maybe that's a goal of the 2011 - 2012 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment