Friday, June 11, 2010

Message From The White House

I read on the interwebs way back when Cash was still Lumpy that if you send a birth announcement to the White House, you will receive a response. I thought it'd be cool to have a note from the President for Cash's baby book, but didn't really expect anything.

We received our response yesterday! It's just a little form card, but it was hand addressed (I'm sure by Michelle herself) and regardless of your feelings about Obama - I think it's pretty special.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that is the coolest freakin thing. If I had done birth announcements for Ava I would have sent them one. How awesome.

    Christina Rumore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Michelle thought your birth announcement was the coolest one she's ever seen! And that Cash was the cutest baby (besides her own) that she's ever seen!

    ReplyDelete