Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cash's First Swim

Yesterday, Cash went for his first swim in his Aunt Liz & Uncle Jonathan's hot tub.

It was in the late afternoon and he was a little grumpy, but I think he really enjoyed it.

Here he is practicing the backstroke - it's the lazy kind of backstroke where you just kind of lay there, but I see potential.


Here he is making a pouty face when I told him it was time to get out of the water:



Here he is drooling in the pool:


And here he is drying off with Daddy:


I think he's looking forward to lots of swimming this summer - I should probably go by him a proper bathing suit. If his Uncle Mark has any say in it, it'll be a Speedo.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he'll be a swimmer like his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he enjoyed his first swim! Uncle Mark is no longer allowed to make swimwear purchases for himself let alone for Cash. We'll try to protect the innocent for a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete