Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Back

A little poem, entitled It's Back

Oh crap . . . . . . .
The boobie infection is back
Or maybe it was never gone
Stupid antibiotics are all wrong
Hopefully the pain will go away,
and then I can run again someday.

I called this morning and told Dr. Surgeon the redness and swelling had returned (not as bad as two weeks ago, but enough is enough already) and he wants to see me again. I have another appointment tomorrow afternoon.

This is what Cash thinks of my boobie infection returning:


As you can see, he's pretty upset about the situation.

2 comments:

  1. There was a young mother from Austin,
    who breastfed all the way to exhaution.
    But her milk, it turned green.
    How ghastly obscene.
    So Cash, if you get hungry, take caution.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Cash sitting out in the middle of the street? What in the hell is going on over there?

    ReplyDelete