Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boob Update #582

Well not really, but it certainly does feel like it.

Today I had (yet) another follow up appointment with Dr. Surgeon.

Thankfully, I'm almost back to normal!! Dr. Surgeon said I had done an excellent job draining my boobie and that it looked very good. I'll finish up the last couple of days on my antibiotics, but I don't need a follow-up appointment unless I notice things going poorly again. I'll be so relieved when this whole ordeal is finished.

In other less bodily function related news, Buttin is in Dallas for the night. He's trying to find me a new vehicle (because the Mustang doesn't work well with a car seat and Buttin wants his truck back). This will be our (mine & Cash) first night without Buttin. We'll miss him a ton.

Here's a funny little picture of Cash. He's really starting to fill out his soccer onesie - the spandex really shows off his awesome spare tire.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I enjoy your blog - sorry for all the boobie problems. Hope its gone for good! You have the cutest little "Cash" - congrats. Margaret Oliver (Kathleen's mom)

    ReplyDelete