Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Trip To Target

Gigi - this one is for you!

Guest Post Author: C.H. Naylor

Today my mom (in all her wisdom) decided to take me on my first shopping trip (remember - she did want a girl, but she now tells me she wouldn't trade me for 100 of them) to Target.

As you can see, I'm super excited:

Our main objective was to buy stuff for my swim this afternoon. I loved the movie Toy Story 3, so here I am approving of my new towel.

Next, a swimsuit. Surprisingly there's not a BIG selection of little swimsuits for boys, but man - you could open a whole other store with the swimsuit choices for little girls. I really wanted a Speedo, but I guess this surf board thingy will have to do.



After all MY shopping, I was exhausted and decided to take a nap.

While I was sleeping, my mom decided to be a dork.

Then, because my mom is a good person, she decided to pay for our goodies.



This girl thought my mom was a dork too.

Then we packed up the car and went home.


THE END

1 comment:

  1. Besides swimming, Cash also wants to do yoga? Amazing kid.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete