Sunday, June 13, 2010

My New (to me) Car, A Run & A Video

I now have a car that can hold a car seat (because the Mustang just wouldn't really work) and now Buttin can have his truck back. Apparently, my new car has quite the history - Buttin was told that some man was shot and killed over it (not IN it, just about it). I can't imagine a more lame thing to die over - a 2006 Chevy Equinox. I'm thinking that it's some kind of Darwin Award Story.

Here's a little picture - I don't have a name for her yet, but I'll have one soon.


For the first time in several weeks I went for a short run this morning. It was unbearably disgusting, but it felt good to be moving. My legs felt a little like jello when I got home, even though I only went two miles.

Now, a cute little video of Graby.


5 comments:

  1. awww what a cutie! I love the car too! Great job on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you naming this car? You never named your old one or the Mustang. Not saying you shouldn't name the car, mind you, just wondering why "this" car.

    In other news, next weekend I am going to try putting Cash in a duffel bag. Get the double meaning there? Haha.

    OK, have to get back to cooking meth, these drugs don't make themselves you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name for the New Ride: That yellow truck from Kill Bill 1.

    Man, if I could only remember what it was called....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible. Cash already has a speaking part in a movie.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, were you just trying to get out of typing Pussy Wagon? Convenient memory lapse.

    ReplyDelete