Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

The big 32!

What do I want? Is the eradication of my boob infection too much to ask for?

This is my first birthday as a blogger and a mother. This is also the first birthday in LONG time that I have received an action figure as a birthday gift - yup, that's right, my dear friend Liz got me a Prince of Persia action figure (along with a mani/pedi) - I'm not sure what she thinks I do with all my spare time.

I'll be relaxing and eating most of the day, but I do plan to go to work for a couple of hours just to get a few things done. Not sure what Buttin and I will do for my birthday dinner, but I see a great deal of cookie dough (Liz made me a batch last night) in my future.

Now, a tough little picture of Cash. Cash is telling my boobie infection. . . "why I outta".

2 comments:

  1. You could play with the action figure while you eat cookie dough...you know, multi-tasking. Have you taken it out of the package to see if his sword moves if you push his leg? (man, that sounded just plain filthy).

    You know you love that action figure even though you pretend to be shocked by it. You know you want to play with it. Next birthday I am getting you a Barbie Dreamhouse. Look forward to it.

    Happy birthday to my very best friend (human friend that is. Ollie is my best 20 pound dog friend as you know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human Ollie says: AWESOME picture and picture commentary

    ReplyDelete