Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cash Makes Friends

Like most Wednesdays, I got together with my mommies group again today.

When we started this group Cash and two of the other boys were only about six weeks old and it has been so much fun to watch them grow together. Now they're starting to notice and interact with each other (although sometimes Cash still enjoys just looking at the fan).

Today, Cash was very interested in making friends with Henry. Henry is an adorable little boy who is a couple weeks older than Cash.

Here are a couple pictures of Cash & Henry. Cash is certainly more interested in Henry than Henry is in Cash - but I imagine that's because Cash looks up to Henry because he's older.

Here is a cute little picture of our group (although I kind of cut Bethany and Archer out) - what a shocker, Cash is looking at the fan.


And here's a picture of Cash just looking silly.


1 comment:

  1. But I got a mention, woot! Found your blog via facebook. Love it!

    ReplyDelete