Saturday, June 26, 2010

Swimming With Friends!

This afternoon we took Cash for a little swim with Mark, Jen and their children JT and Stefan and Ann, Ben and their son Connor.

I was a little nervous about the sun - so I think I was a little crazy with the sunscreen, but Cash man got a good 30 minute swim done before it was time to go home and eat.

This picture cracks me up - I didn't realize his little hat made him look like a bee keeper.

Here are Cash and Buttin swimming around - Graby seemed to prefer moving around, which is not surprising.
Here are Buttin, Cash, Ben and Connor. Connor wasn't really having too much fun in the water.

Here's Cash taking his turn not having fun. That's cute little JT in the background, she swims with flippers so she can stand on the bottom of the pool and move quickly when she does decide to swim.

Some of my favorite pictures of the afternoon (yes, there were a ton - Jen asked me if I EVER put the camera down and no, I really don't) were of Buttin drying Cash off and getting him ready to go back home. I just love this one.

When it was time to go, Cash was getting hungry but he still managed to give me this cute face.

I can't wait to go swimming again and I think Cash feels the same.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you put lotion on Matt too! The farmer's tan was blinding!

    ReplyDelete