Friday, April 2, 2010

Fetus Friday - Week 40

OK Lumpy, your birthday is supposed to be sometime this week - so get here so we can all eat some cookie cake.

Baby Center really has nothing interesting to say about Lumpy or about me this week. We're pretty much just playing the waiting game - which for me consists of lots of walking.

Baby Center did mention that Bio Physical Profiles and Non-Stress Tests (two things I had done yesterday) are very common for this stage of pregnancy.

Everyone think positive - COME OUT LUMPY- thoughts this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Come out Lumpy.....come out Lumpy....come out Lumpy....come out Lumpy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the baby comes after the movie tonight so we can hang out with you before he/she arrives and throws off our whole social schedule. Just kidding. But not really.

    If you dont feel like sitting at the movie tonight...if that is uncomfortable we can do something else. If you feel like coming over to our house I will even let you sit in my chair. That is a one time offer which is non transferable and no rainchecks will be given.

    ReplyDelete