Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & Lumpy Due Date

Happy Easter!

Today, is the day, predicted by medical science to be Lumpy's birthday. I have a feeling science might be wrong-o on this one.

Here's me and Lumpy on Easter morning, looking not so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but we're in a picture.

I've actually been nesting like crazy this weekend. I haven't taken many naps and I've organized a bunch of bathroom cabinets that I swear have not been cleaned out in at least four years. Buttin feels a little guilty as I waddle from one room to another, but I told him to take advantage of this time because chances are - as soon as Lumpy gets here - I won't be cleaning anything.

I have a theory - I think Lumpy is enjoying this time inside my tummy because I'm feeding him/her all sorts of yummy stuff (you'd stay too if all you ate was Cadbury Eggs and fried cheese). I tried to eat a ton of wasabi last night, thinking it might provoke Lumpy to come out - no luck. Today, I might try vegetables. Maybe if I eat a lot of vegetables, Lumpy will think, What the heck is this crap? I'm getting out of here and finding some cupcakes.

That's my theory.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I ate my mom's homemade baked ziti (or was it lasagna?) the night before Robby decided to break my water and enter the world. So go for pasta, I say!

    ReplyDelete