Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two Week Appointment Update

But first, a picture of Cash. I call this one - "Cash After Bath"


I was letting him have a little time to "air dry" because he's developed a little diaper rash - more on that later.

Here is his two week appointment with Dr. Sharpie update in bullet point form:
  • Cash is now 8lbs! He's gained 20 oz in 11 days and Dr. Sharpie said "he obviously isn't having any issues with eating". This weight puts him in the 25th percentile.
  • Cash has grown and is now 20.5 inches. This height puts him in the 45th percentile.
  • Cash has a small diaper rash (which we've been treating for the last couple of days) and Dr. Sharpie said to use Crisco, so Buttin's going to pick some up after work.
  • Cash had to have his heal pricked for a blood test and he was not at all happy about it - he cried and cried (and it killed me), but he also farted numerous times on the nurse so I think he got the final word.
  • Cash now needs to spend about 30 minutes a day on his tummy to exercise his neck.
Cash's next appointment is on May 6th.

Now, another picture of Cash. I call this one - "My mommy is so mean, she makes me sleep on the floor in her office".

Cute outfit, huh?

1 comment:

  1. For Ava's diaper rash I went out and bought a wipe warmer (like the one I gave you guys) as the warm wipes seemed less shocking on her rash. But when it was really bad (bloody) I would just put her in the sink and wash her off. Diaper rash still seems to haunt us over here, but we have sensitive skin issues, so I am sure that it why. Poor little Cash! I hope the Crisco works! If not, e-mail me and I will tell you my concoction that works.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete