Monday, April 5, 2010

Waiting and Waiting

Dear RWL Reader,

I'm quite sure that my posts for the next few days (until Lumpy arrives) will be quite boring. They'll probably be some variation on the same topic - LUMPY COME OUT! It's kind of strange how two weeks ago I was fine with Lumpy taking his/her sweet time - well that time is over and I'm ready to meet Lumpy.

I'm going to take my mother's advice and go get a hair cut today. Maybe Lumpy is embarrassed by my shaggy appearance. I got my nails done last Tuesday, my brows done last Friday so I guess getting my hair done today will complete the package (well as complete as I'm gonna get).

Stay tuned,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're primping for that beautiful picture of you and Lumpy in the bluebonnets. Come Lumpy, Come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny. What you need to do is make big plans to do something this week...like go to the spa or a nice dinner. I guaratee that Lumpy will show up just as you are about to leave for whatever your big planned event is. Let me know if you want company this week....could meet you for lunch or a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems almost wrong not to post this, for all the "running with lumpy" followers.

    Lumpy is here!

    ReplyDelete