Monday, April 19, 2010

Gifts For Lumpy

A quick side note, I know that right now all my posts are about Cash, the amount of sleep I'm (not) getting, or the food I'm eating. One day, hopefully in the next few weeks, I will write about running again - till then, if you're enjoying the Lumpy posts (this is for you grandmas) this is your lucky time, but if you're not, I promise to start writing about other things soon.

OK, back to the current topic - PRESENTS

A while back I wrote all about Lumpy's adopted aunts and uncles.

This is how I described Uncle Oliver:

Uncle Oliver - he'll be Lumpy's smart-ass, intellectual uncle. He'll have no problem teaching Lumpy how to be sarcastic and question authority. If Lumpy is a boy - I'm sure he'll try to teach him the proper way to attract a woman for any occasion and if Lumpy is a girl - I'm sure he'll teach her how to avoid guys like him.

Oliver brought over gifts for Cash this weekend - he got Cash some toys, bibs, binkies and two books. To fulfill his intellectual requirement he bought Cash - The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare and to fulfill his woman attracting requirement he bought Cash - How to "Pick Up" (Get Dates With) Beautiful Women In Nightclubs or Any Other Place.

So far, Uncle Oliver is doing an excellent job with his assignments, now we just need to get Aunt Liz working Cash's Stanford application and Aunt Barbie working on Cash's ability to sing the butt crack song.

Now, your daily picture of Cash - I love how he's started to hold his binkie.


1 comment:

  1. Stanford application is in progress. Harvard will be his fall back school.

    ReplyDelete