Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Run! A Run!

Well, more like . . . A jog! A jog!

For the first time in a very long time, I used my Garmin for its intended purpose (instead of as a light to keep me visible to cars.)

It was a beautiful morning for a jog, around 55 and sunny.

I left the house around 7:30 and was back (exhausted) at 8:00. I went a whopping 2.10 miles at an average pace of 12:50 per mile. Really slow, but it felt good to break a sweat and I actually felt better the second mile.

When I got home my legs felt a little like jello, but I'm looking forward to doing it again - maybe tomorrow.

Now, for the Cash picture of the day. I had intended to take pictures of Cash and Buttin in bluebonnets, but we couldn't get to the park by our house because of stupid construction. It's probably for the best, I know I'm not really kidding anyone by taking pictures in a park - we're really more "couch" people than we are "park" people. So here's a picture of Buttin, Cash and Cartman at our favorite place.

1 comment:

  1. Nice run. Comeback slowly as your body just went through a heck of a workout.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete