Thursday, April 8, 2010

Never Tire Of Taking Pictures

We're a little tired here, but I don't think I'll ever tire of taking pictures of my husband and son. I think this is my new favorite:


Today was another busy day for Cash:
  • 7:45 - Pediatrician appointment (we'll call her Dr. Sharpie): We went over a bunch of baby stuff today. Cash's weight looks good and we're going back tomorrow morning to get his weight check again before the weekend. Dr. Sharpie said that I seemed "so calm". I really like Dr. Sharpie.
  • 9:00 - Lactation consultant: Looks like Cash and I have a pretty good system down. I will say that during the initial latch, my toes curl in discomfort, but eventually it eases up and Cash got about three quarters of an ounce in about 40 minutes of feeding (which she said is good considering my milk has not come in yet).
  • 10:30 - 12:30 - Carpet Warehouse Visit: This was Cash's first visit to work. I did about an hour of work and Cash was loved on by Great Auntie, Barbie and Patty. On a side note about me - my mind is a little foggy, I was feeling kind of delirious at work.
  • Afternoon - eating and nap time at home. Cash and I both got naps this afternoon. It was so nice being able to give Cash to my mother-in-law and take a quick nap.
  • Evening - right now, we're all watching TV together. Cash is taking a nap on his Daddy's lap. I love watching the two of them together.

4 comments:

  1. Wow is that ever a cute picture!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best picture ever!

    GMomsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. Looks like he'll be a big boy like my son!! Enjoy it - it's really an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephie!! Cash is adorable! What a sweet face :) That is such a great picture. I hope I can meet him soon!!

    Weenie

    ReplyDelete