Thursday, April 29, 2010

MorMor Is In Town!

My mom is in town for the next couple of days.

She has decided that she'd like for Cash to call her MorMor (it's Danish for mother's mother). I'm still trying to teach Cash to call her "old woman". Grandma Marsha would like to be called Mimi M, but she said she'd settle for "Hey, you dummy." Hopefully, we can teach Cash a better name for Marsha than - Hey, you dummy. It'll be interesting to see what name Cash gives to each of them.

This afternoon I got an entire two hours of uninterrupted sleep. MorMor fed Cash a bottle, rocked him and took him out into the sunshine.

Before my nap, I got a few cute pictures.

Everyone has been asking me how all the animals have been adjusting to Cash. Mouser is the most jealous, but the other three don't really seem to care about Cash one way or the other.

Here's a picture of Cash, MorMor and Mouser - Mouser is trying to take away the attention from Cash.


Maybe Liz is right and I'm a little too hard on Mouser. In this picture it just looks like Mouser wants to see Cash. I think it's a pretty sweet picture.

Here's one more cute picture of MorMor with Cash. MorMor's friend bought Cash some really cute outfits plus five pairs of these super cute socks. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment