Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who Knew?

Six hours of sleep could feel so AWESOME!

Buttin was wonderful last night and took the 1:00 AM feeding shift (with a bottle, I don't want anyone to think he has special powers). I fed Cash around 10:00 PM and went to bed and was asleep by 11:30 PM.

Buttin stayed up and played video games while Cash slept (and probably watched some of the video game) and then fed Cash around 1:00 AM and put him to bed. Cash woke up for his next meal around 3:45 AM. THIS MEANS I SLEPT FROM 11:30 PM - 3:45 AM!! I slept again from 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM, for a grand total of 6.25 hours of sleep!

Wonderful, wonderful Buttin, but he sure is tired today.

Funny to think that two weeks ago, I would need a day of naps to recover from a night of only 6.25 hours of sleep, but this morning I feel fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment